I WANT TO GET RID OF THE WEIGHT ON MY CHEST…
I wish I could stop overthinking. My mind is always racing and I can’t turn it off, except for when I need to concentrate or focus, then my mind will just go blank. I’m so tired. I just want a good night’s rest. My family tells me to just relax. Wouldn’t that be nice. How do you relax? I feel like I have an elephant sitting on my chest and the weight of the world on my shoulders. Everyone else seems to manage their stress so well. Why can’t I?
I can help you find the peace you’ve been seeking. You don’t have to allow anxiety, worry, or fear run your life anymore. I can give you practical tools to manage your stress. We can work together to figure out why these worries have started to overrun your life and then take steps to get your life back.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder